Welcome to Ports and Ships Maritime Services Directory Admin Section
If you are not yet listed in the Directory and wish to sign up, please take the following steps:
If you have an existing entry in the Directory and would like to edit the information or upgrade to a Premium Listing or Profile Listing, do the following:
IF YOU WOULD PREFER US TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ENTRY OR TO SIGN YOU UP FOR A NEW LISTING, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL TO email@example.com
- Go to the user admin page here and type in your email address and password and press "Login".
- You will be navigated to your entry in the Admin site of the Directory. At the top of the screen you will see all the possible categories under which your entry can be listed. If you have not previously selected a category or categories, please select the catetgory/categories which are applicable to your company by simply clicking in the little circle next to the category required. If you want to de-select a category, you can also do so by clicking on the little circle.
- Should you wish to change any of the other details of your entry, you can do so by clicking on the field you wish to edit. The recorded information will then appear in a form that can be edited. Once you have made the required amendment, use your mouse to click elsewhere in a blank spot on the page.
- Should you wish to add your company logo, click on the image, or broken image icon (if no image is uploaded), above your company name on the left. You will then be navigated to a box where you can browse and select the jpeg or gif file that you wish to use. Once you have selected the file, press "Submit request". Click on the refresh button and your logo will appear.
- To add in your company name click on "No entry". If you wish to edit an existing company name, click on the existing entry for the company name and it will become editable. Once you have made the required amendment, use your mouse to click elsewhere in a blank spot on the page.
- Don't forget to select the applicable centre/port, if you have not done so, by scrolling down. To select or de-select a centre/port, simply click on the little block next to the name.
- When you have finished making your amendments, click on the "refresh" button to save the changes.
- You will be navigated to the top of the page and you will see a little sign saying "Working", which indicates that the changes are being saved. Once the sign has gone away, use your back button to return you to the Directory home page.
- Should you want to upgrade to a Premium Listing or Profile Listing, click on the little circle next to the appropriate selection. The system will generate a message, which will be sent to us and we will contact you in this regard.